Tuesday, December 30, 2008

One Day To Go....

From my childhood, I used to welcome my new year watching that 'Idiot Box', waiting for clock to click and those Host (Actors) in those same old celebration programs Jumping in excitement, with Glitters get spread allover the stage... n soon after Wishing Parents and cousins back to bed (what else can one do at home, without friends).. that didn’t even changed when I was in college.. as v have winter holidays and all of us were back home.. Except one occasion, that I remember, when I welcome yr 2007, in Kolkata, I enjoyed a lot but was in warm accompany of parents and relatives..
But this time around, it should be different... I m out of those protected hands, Out alone with some friends whom I had known in past few years.. this year also brought many new things, from being dependent to become 'Independent', From a student to a 'Professional', from Under graduate to a 'Graduate' and Most importantly I being "Employed" (Contributing to India's Employment Rate). This year had taught me a Lot...
So, As the year closes to end, My friend's and I want to do that at most happening note we ever had, and welcome 2009 with Big-Bang, also to made 31st night our first "Night Out" in Delhi.. but u know there r always hurdles and this time we all being foreign to Delhi's Parties.. Also biggest drawback that none of us is a Drunker (Chalo, hum main kuch to achi aadat hai) and also we guys r not that smart to carry few Girl-friends to accompany us.. Reducing our chances of Disc Night...
But v don’t wanna spend our night in Noida... n We know that when v friends r together, v can make a dull night happening… also this time v r determined to make this one happen “Our first Night out in Delhi”.. Thinking of my last night out (in Chandighar).. I feel, v might not b that luck (to find a Movie shooting at 2 A.M) but Delhi has a lot in store to explore… With finger crossed, I hope for best...

P.S Happy New year to all of u…

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

good.. you are all gearded up to welcome 2009 all the best.. rock on!! have a safe and great new year bash..

Aseem Rambani said...

This one is simply classic from you. Right from the melody of heart !!

Have a great year ahead.

Chronicler said...

happy new year.. i am still to add to the employment rate... haha.. n till away from a night out.. even though i happen to be a hosteller...

Damanpreet singh said...

now write the real thing... new yr bash ... do write abt the 4 angels... waiting eagerly for next post....

Richa said...

:D

i too have been watching the idiot box, eating peanuts in side the blanket with family..

happy new yr to u too :)

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

@ Pink Orchid..
thanks and same to me..

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

@ Aseem
Paaji, we rock as always.. same to u..

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

@ Swayam
Do try once it will be fun.. also being a hostler u should had tried..
hope u get best night out this year..

Anonymous said...

hey saurabh.. i am so glad that you have added me to the blogs you read...but i suggest you click on the "follow this blog" on my blog page's saidebar... that will be more convenient and you will get updates from my blog on your dashboard.. :) the pink orchid says welcome aboard..

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

@ Daman
Ya bro sure.. i will try asap..

@ Richa
Thanks.. but many time this Idiot box is fun, when u r wid ur family.. :)