Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Meeting with BOSS...

Its good when u get what u want.. but its suspense when u something unwanted happens.. n all such suspense are not that bad (many time serious).. so was a small 5 min meeting with my boss... it all start with my one of well know habit.. most of my friends must be knowing ‘how punctual I m’.. Will be just late by half an hour on a normal day.. and as much as an hour nd half (I thought I had missed a lecture, n will go for second, but actually time table was of lab), but I will have reason for it too... I had a funda, “Its better to come late then never”…

That all was history, when I was in college, but professional life demands more sweat.. Following week I had been late due to some unavoidable reasons like.. I got accident and our bike was puncher.. Hey don’t run ur mind that these are fictitious or self created reasons but were actual one… but today, my bike partner and me were little lazy to wake up for office.. Slower we moved, faster clock runs.. and I was merely half an hour late…

By time, I just settled on my seat, He (Big B) called me to his cabin (I had felt this might happen some day, but not today).. Thinking of a new idea I reached there, but cant find something quite reasonable.. So I decided to say the truth.. When ask, I said “I woke up late, that’s why I was late to office” He argued “Is 09:30 too early to come? What more u need?” I hope someone can explain him flexible timings system, that might help me… and when asked ‘did u slept late??’ “Yes, as late as 5 in morning, as were celebrating friend’s b’day” Now I wonder what he might have thought?? But my confidence n extremist of reason made him speech less…

Final he gave up on me by requesting to “try come on time, for next week (like a short term goal setting plan)” I know he was aware that ‘I wont come on time’ again as he remind me “Christmas is coming, and there will be parties, but try ur best, its not difficult” How can I explain him that, its not easy to get out of bed… Now it’s all up to God, Almighty, to help me reach on time, as my past record is even worst to achieve “coming on time promises”

Thank God!!! My boss is cool…

2 comments:

Richa said...

hehe...

i know how hard it is to drag urself out of the bed, rather kick oneself out of the bed :D
n wen it is winters :D

all the best!!

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

@ Richa
exactly.. even now sitting in office i can remember warms of my bed..