Thursday, December 11, 2008

ARE U PAKISTANI???

When u r afraid, when u think its all over, when u think u cant do anything, Also when every thing seems to be still, when no word can explain it, when u r angry but can’t show, when everyone become big n u small, when u have nothing to say, and when u wanna cry but can’t… that’s when u think what’s will happen now?? These feeling make u sick, but what can one does?? U knew this time/moment will be over soon/ someday but what should I do now???

These moments are what I wanna forger. Is there any thing that can help me forget?? I know, the thing I wanna remember most, is most earlier forgotten… and those whom I want to forget will come back again n again, knocking my head, reminding me ‘we r here, u cant hide’… And if I can forget them, “Ohh my God, I would love that.” When I asked my friend how, I can forget, he said ‘Time is best healer n it will make u forget’, but I think he is wrong…

Few days back, when I was standing at ATM with my friend, I asked guard sitting there “what this Gun, called?” He replied “12 bore”, and my friend enquired ‘aren’t they have two holes’ (seeing guard was carrying, gun with one point), he said ‘it’s of two type’. And a Man standing next to us in queue asked my friend, “R U PAKISTANI??” we were stunned and we looked his face speechless… what the hell he is asking?? What is wrong? Is speaking about guns, a crime?? Or just Pakistani’s talk about Guns and Rifles? Or anyone talking about Guns will be Pakistani or Afghani?? We were shocked to see mental level to such ignorant (but seemed to be educated) people.. I felt like yelling, “Give me a Break…”

Thinking now, what those innocent inhabitants of such countries would be feeling when, such kind of allegations are raised over their communities, culture or countries… as far as I know, no religion till date teaches or preaches terrorism. Someone rightly said, ‘Terrorism doesn’t have any religion or god’… and those uneducated can b taught any thing, ‘right can become left’, ‘black can be taught white’, ‘good can change to bad’.. But seeing those educated men like I meet that day, I felt ashamed… and thought how biased we are… We have multiple standards…

Saying he is wrong wont b right.. We think that way only... We r born biased… Our mother cared more of us then other, we want our brother/ sister win, even though someone else might be better, we favors our friend even though he/she is wrong (aakhir dosti hai bahi), Why should Australia/ Bangladesh win match against India? Aren’t we biased??? Every thing we look for, is of our own good, why should I care about others?? I think I m going way off what I started with, but such events made my mind boil every time… and a question come popping up in this small brain of mine, what will happen now???

9 comments:

Richa said...

its vy dangerous these days to open our mouths as well... u know the system...
they can make an innocent man culprit and let go the real culprits like tht...
its better to keep our curiosity to ourselves...

i dunno wat else to say..

Anonymous said...

Well the terrorism has a face, teh Pakistani face....

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

@ Richa
u r right.. its dangerous to open mouth.. i would b watchful..

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

@ Sam
Man, i think terrorism has no face.. they r hiding behind pakistan.. and their govt. and inhabitants is also helping them..

rainboy said...

get rid of religions and u'll get rid of terrorism...

Aseem Rambani said...

Nice dude..

Just one thing pinches me, its the silly mistakes of verbs.Hahahaha..

But it shall look even better without those..

Keep trying !!

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

@ rainboy
yes this is best alternative, but i most difficult one...

@ aseem
yaar these verbal problem r hunting me.. now to i belive they r part of my life n wil walk beside me...

Trinaa said...

if we r to tk mr.zardari's opinion they r non-state actors! rofl!! d guy thinks v r dumb!! :P

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

@ Trinaa
they not only think v r dunb but also themself powerful n intelligent.. i hope they get some brain n give up these acting stuff..