Friday, January 9, 2009

LAST NIGHTOUT OF '2008'

This was on card… Year 2008 wished to end in some dramatic way... It couldn’t be better farewell to such a special yr, but u can’t get any thing simply dreaming… also someone rightly said ‘If something is desired from core of heart, one surly gets it’ (leaving few exceptions like her)… Sometime it happens, even after giving up, u get what you long awaited, and exactly that happened on 31st, when we thought we were going nowhere and even left the idea of any bash, a message changed our night…
I can’t explain how I got to that message (But special thanks to ‘Aseem’), how we communicated it to everyone, how we become a group of 11 from 4 (at time, even touched a peak of 22, all guys), how hectic was traffic (on NH 24), how much cold was that night and even how beautiful were those Delhi’s (I will rather say ‘my Desi gals’) girls, but in short, our destination was CP, where a Disc awaits.

“LIDO Dinners” (or as Daman called it ‘Love In Delhi On New Year Eve’)

Standing outside main gate, we were not sure what it has in stores, what will be behind those walls, As none of us, atleast my roommates and I, didn’t have visited a Disc… We could here Music loud and clear, calling us (‘Dance crazy guys’) inside and we can hear our self saying “this was what we were looking for”. Bouncers stamped our hand, n off v go… First, I can’t see anything, as sooner as my eyes adjusted; I could see all my friends smiling wide and I was too…
Disco lighting was allover the floor, Music was lovely… Soon we get into act, to fill the empty stage… And I could hear “Punjabis’ in the house, better watch yourself”… and the it didn’t took time for Dance floor to fill.. Everyone was in full Masti… Beats were getting faster, our Dance getting wilder… we can see Drinks floating and everyone sunk with it.. We thought we were d only one not drunk n we were right…
Night was in full mood.. Everyone seemed to be known or friend, No matter he/ she is Chinese or American or Indian, all were on the same boat, a ship of fun, excitement and love… I don’t know what time it was when we meet our ‘Four Angels’, I can’t forget those movements… After a few shorts (I cant count but they were much more then few) of ‘Vodka’ they were no more girls.. We were not dancing with them but they were making us dance.. They were sweet, attractive, good dancers and most important of all they were with us..
I don’t know that, we were Dancing with the Tune or against it… but I know, there was no stopping us.. No one can say we weren’t drunk... We were dancing with Bottle on head, standing on table, laying down, sitting on chair and even jumping here and there. Don’t ask it was dance or something else, but we were doing it.. We could feel their touches, their pushes and felt them so close, I can’t express… We all wanna live every movement and exactly, that we did.. We danced for more than 4 hrs continuously. Shouting n wishing when clock’s arm clicked to declare its New Year was just formality; celebrations were on much before that…
‘Please don’t Stop me, Please don’t hold me back, let me be as free as I m now, let me stay wild, let me touch extremes’.. But there’s an end to everything… it’s up to us when and how it will be… and finally we sang couple of songs, before we call it a night...
This LIDO night, will be by far one of most unforgettable nights we ever had… also adding to it, how can I forget, driving back to Noida on bikes in a cold night around 4 in the morning, was a wonderful experience… I couldn’t have asked more than that… Thank you god!!!

P.S:
Specials thanks to all my friends and those four Angels to make that night worth. It couldn’t have been better then this... Thank you all!!!

9 comments:

Aseem Rambani said...

This one can make anyone feel jealous of you.

And mind you, don't ever use words like cute and sweet for girls, can't you imagine how pathetic this heart feels :(

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

that's why i asked to join us.. u owe u this one(idea of just dial)..
kya keru yaar those girls were really cute and sweet.. so cant help saying so..

Keshi said...

Happy New Year to ya!

Sounds like u had good fun :) Way to go!

Keshi.

rainboy said...

wow yaaar..someone really had some fun :D

i was studying had my final exam on 1st ..
but reading u made me feel what it could have beeen.

tc bro

Nidz said...

:) :)

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

@ Keshi..
thanks u really had a good fun..

@ 007
Bro that someone was me..
that night was great.. by d way best of luck for ur exam..

Sameera Ansari said...

That was some new year night!Have a great 2009 :)

Chronicler said...

woah somebody's been having alot of fun it seems... :) great going...
happy new year...

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

@ Sameera
k.. thanks and same to u..

@ Swayam
thats true.. wishes to u too..