Thursday, January 22, 2009

ONE YEAR DOWN D LANE..

It’s been a year in NCR (National Capital Region), and this one had a huge part to play in my life… Years that lead to dramatic changes, learning how to survive in unknown world far away from protecting hands, knowing how friends can become a family, how friends can make difference, how to take maximum of everything, simply ‘how to live life King size’, I don’t know how I learned all that, but I know I did…

Lying on my bed, now old memories flashes back, n I couldn’t stop laughing.. The first time, I reached Navjeevan Vihar’s so called ‘Guest House’. I wasn’t much troubled as compared to most of my friends, who were misguided several times by so called localities. But I was welcomed by two shocks straight away, First Bhabhi ji’s father (Now Ex-Bhabhi ji) knew about Rambani, n more over Bhabhi ji would be staying with us (seven guys) on the same flat… then d group of 8 (including Nine-lakh (‘JATT’ only by name) and Bhabhi ji, who never ever were part of it) used to have something or other that if compiled, can at least make one season of FRIENDS. Above all was Our Host, RAM BHADHUR. I shouldn’t comment on his bravery, but this 4ft 11inch guy was Bhadhur not just by name, as he dare say even to Jitu (another ‘JATT’ this time he actual one), “BHAIYA, AISA NAHI CHALEGA!!!”


Soon, one of our friends found his ‘Love at First sight’, K.K. aka KALI KUDHI”. I can’t forget that day when I saw her in her shorts, and I can bet, that no one can tell even from 1m distance, that it wasn’t her black Jeans. Such was her beauty, and was named accordingly. Oh!!! How I can forget, those fights for phone (d one having all local calls free), ‘It’s my turn now, u had been using it since morning’. Those days, u can’t find our competitor for fastest SMS typing, even on landline... Top of all, I love those night long talks or rather call them discussions in our dinning room, without know what’s coming on T.V. and I won’t forget Aseems b’day party and our CCD night out, I will relish these moments life long.

We cheered for ‘SHAMBHAVI’ (d cutest of all Roadies); we watched Twenty-20 matches in stadium, visited every corner of Delhi (Thanks to BSES), made fun of each other, and ate Ramu’s Pranthas. Those six months (Actually not more than 4 months) training at BSES was something special... that training semester trained very little on our subjects but more on how to survive in this cruel world.

Soon came July and a surprise early joining. And they (Reliance HR) informed us just two day before the actual date of joining. After a formal welcome to cooperate world with CTC (Campus to Cooperate) training with ‘SPARTANS’ (the least followed culture in our firm), we were send to grilled technically by NPTI for 15 days (a very short time to understand whole of power plant, so we utilized this time for downloading movies n chatting). This followed the best stay provided by Reliance, ‘BASERA’. Man, they spend money for their Executives. That 10 days stay was like leaving in heaven.

Soon these fun days were over and we were to look for our new accommodation, after a stressful workout, we got what we were looking for. I don’t know how the chemistry of six of us matches, how v formed a gang, how v become more then family, and how flat become home, our sweet home. We can have self made ‘Betel Nuts’ n ‘Chota Bada’ all the time. I can’t find more words to write but in simple words ‘We rock, Man!!!’

Hey don’t expect me to say that my job is best… but its better then many.. They are paying heavy, boss is cool (little psycho), I got opportunities to learn both technically and managerially and best part of office is ‘Hum Paanch’ (will write on it too). But it’s not easy to come to work 6 days a week and also have fun. But I assure u, that v had made this happen... Thanks to ‘my gang’ and ‘Hum Paanch’, they made it possible.

Life, I just wanna u to stay like this!!!

4 comments:

rainboy said...

better than college days eh??

hope life treats you good
take care and have fun bro

Unknown said...

cant say.. but i really enjoyed both of them.. i too hope d same..

Sameera Ansari said...

Sounds like a good life!May it remain that way,if not better :)

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

thanks for ur wishes.. hope u too enjoy d most..