Thursday, June 12, 2008

GUEST HOUSE

My temporary address for last 5 months had been:

SUBSTATION FLAT No. 1

NAVJIVAN VIHAR,

Opp. GEETANJALI ENCLAVE,

NEW DELHI

When this address was messaged by my friend, I thought great Reliance has given us flat (with a room for each) in South Delhi.. Now I can say how wild we can think.. Guest house is at a damn good location (actual place might not b that welcoming)..

So how my friends reached there?? Some with help of there relatives (must be permanent resident of Delhi) and other like JITU and BHUV, who went for a ride.. They hired a taxi, reached NAVJIVAN VIHAR.. Knock-knock, whose there?? ‘We are guest of this house/flat’ one of them called out to guard. ‘Let me check’ come d reply.. Two minutes later host was there, ‘Do I know u? Who are u looking for??’ ‘We are trainees of Reliance Energy’ ‘Oh!! U r at wrong address, u might be looking for substation’. The guard show them the path.. Later we come to know that man has 5 Mercedes with No. 7777 on them (indeed, a retired chief judge).

Welcome (I can’t call it my second home, chalo) to Guest house (I don’t think it can be either).. It has 3 Rooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, a dinning room, a lobby, also reliance phone (for those who used it).. It’s surly a nice big flat (in Delhi’s standards but no individual room), we were 8 to be hosted in it, including Shuchita. So we were loaded as 3, 4 and 1 in the room (remind me of hostel).. My room no. is 003, exactly opposite her room.. I m not joking we used to share her Bathroom (actually they were co-ed)...

Ohh... I forgot to introduce our host “RAM BAHADUR” aka RAMU.. 5ft, dark features, lean, red t-shirt, a man of principle (too many).. Our cook or helper (I will rather say our boss at guest house). ‘Breakfast will be served at 9, Lunch at 1 and dinner at 8.15, I will serve at these times only’ announced RAMU one day. If we say to change the schedule, pat comes the reply ‘Bhaiya Aisa Nahi Chalega’. One day I took my breakfast around 11:30 and I told him I would eat lunch around 3 or so, ‘Main Bhookha Mar Jaunga ga’ he called out. ‘I m not stopping u to eat’, but he said, ‘Main nahi khauga, jab tak aap sab nahi khaoge’, god knows ‘why?’..

Whatever it may b, we enjoyed every time, when someone come to stay and says ‘yaar aish ker rahey ho’.. Top view (from roof) we can enjoy figure conscious beauties of our society.. Also I can proudly say I m in neighborhood of K.K (kali kudi).. My friend’s blind love (truly blind)..

Stay in this guest house was indeed some thing to remember. I won’t forgot those night long discussions (especially those involving Daman), EA Sports Cricket matches, Pawan’s early morning money collection, Ramu’s unforgettable AALU cuisine, and every movement we cherished there...

5 comments:

Geetanjali Yadav said...

u quite described nicely..
keep it up!

Aseem Rambani said...

fuck u mann..
hw dare u to describe my profound love for that kaaalli kudi..she was just awesome..

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

@geetanjali..

thanks u read it.. i never thought u will.. i wont let any of my reader let down even in future..


@aseem..

it ws just to induce intrest.. but i never mentioned ur name.. chal finally u come out openly..

Aseem Rambani said...

i'll always annonuce my love for that kali kudi..now i'm missing her..

Unknown said...

ohh.. those days weere to gud.. i know ur everyday walk to her house.. how can i forget..