Thursday, May 29, 2008

WHEN IT ALL STARTED…

It’s about 4 years from now, when I didn’t even know what Engineering was all about (actually v don’t even know till now). When asked from our teachers they used to say its base of everything.. But actually its money that’s base for everything.. There were many who said u would know about Engg, When u will join a college.. Yes it’s the college that has taught us many things.. So I decided to give a tribute to my college.. THAPAR UNIVERSITY...
Its not easy to enter into a premier institute.. Not for guys like me, Who believe in time to time finish of work.. There were counseling, just to analyze our ranks.. Scoring a rank in 9 thousands will fetch a back seat in just one or two good colleges.. So I got one in NIT JALANDHAR.. That’s when my life of engineer begun.. I stayed longer enough to make few good friends and had a life time RAGGING experience.. When I ragged one of my class mate, who was sitting besides me in a lecture earlier in the day.. That when I come to know why seniors want to rag the freshers.. A month stay in the college was quite a bit of experience but soon my luck shone and TU called out for third counseling which sealed my seat in INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL (v love to call ICE)..
But No one like Intruders in the house so was case with us.. But this time around v (third counseling students) were intruders.. We were called or known as C batch students (C was actually our group name). It all happen when it starts.. Slowly and steadily there were many new friends.. As always first year goes, I mean attend every lecture, do work on time, there should no trespassing around college, etc, etc.. But Rules are meant to be broken, I don’t know who the god’s angle who told me that was but I remember every bit of it... luckily I got friends who also believe so..
We used to go every day to CAFÉ (so called restricted area for first semis), had visited front of girls hostel (boys cant go beyond that) more than twice in first week, I used to enter on an average 15-20 minutes late to my first lecture (I have a problem of getting late).. I believe in ‘its better to be late then never’.. also to add, calling out proxies aloud, using cell phones in classes.. Did every single thing that was prohibited.. Time seamed to be running when there were mid terms.. Half prepared, half forgotten we sat in our exams.. But after exams got over we were flying in sky.. Enjoying rain dance (in hostel lawns).. those days were best start I ever thought to get for being prepared to get into so called PROFESSIONAL life..
To be continued…

6 comments:

Geetanjali Arora said...

Good one.. I knw its not complete yet but still potrays the life of every student.. Bas abhi tu second year tak hi pahuncha hai...
Final year tak ki story jaldi complete kar...

Aseem Rambani said...

hmmmm..
reminds me my days of college too.i used to be in the same college.haha..

continue :)

Kanwarjot Singh said...

good good..tu v blogger ban gaya mere vang:) i also write at
www.kanwarjot.com :)

chal hun aage likh story kyoki
Asli Kahani To Abhi Baki Hai Mere Dost

bhuvnesh said...

nice...
i think ur next blog 'll be on ur school life..
ohhh hope it wud be more interesting...
SAHI HAI...SAHI HAI...
HA HA..zziwq

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

@ geetanjali.
its a long one and will take some time.. but surly i will complete it soon..

@ aseem
ya this blog is always for my old memories..

@ kjs
i will surly and as soon as possible..

@ bhuv
i think u will have to wait to get a interesting blog (i mean one of ur intrest)..

bhuvnesh said...

ya right...
good to c that u use ur brain also while writing the blogs..
but not just that one, u shud also write 4 ur 1 n only best friend there in next blog..:)