Thursday, May 22, 2008

my first blog..

long back I thought of writing a blog.. but I never know I will be able to post a single one or not.. today is my one of lucky day to have a post..
I don’t know what make me write this one.. my friends regular pampering or one of my will to write, but tonight I have made a mind to write.. i don’t know where will it end but surly know will move closely to my life.. Idea of blog’in started when I read my friend’s gf’s blog, it not only motivated me but also made me think if she can write why cant i??
I started thinking what to write, then I feel if I have to think n write, then how can this b my dairy?? I will start from a incident or accident that happened in my life few months back.. this all started with my training in delhi with Reliance.. before this I never ever thought this will happen in my life..
There was a party at our guest house (where v r staying), n few of my college mates were there, of which one of them was being called again n again by a girl n he finally revealed this to us.. when it comes to a girl it always becomes interesting as none of us had a gf (by then) n this information might help somewhere in future..
He passed her no. to us saying u can talk without telling her his name.. then v invented a new character RAHUL SHARMA.. this SHARMAJI started talking to her more frequently(earlier there were nearly 5 of us calling her n telling same name) but then finally she started to recognize our voice.. but by then she was ready to meet this SHARMAJI.. that was when it all started.. 6-7 hrs regular phone calls, sleepless nights, thanks to Reliance energy/ BSES that I never had to pay those call’s bills.. I cant tell what v talked but I think v haven’t left any thing.. I was looking to stop this nonsense n I suddenly stop talking to her, she called/message but I didn’t reply any.. somehow my friends come to know about it.. as a good friends will do, they fueled our talks.. now calls were converting into meetings, this becoming more hectic.. I have no time for my friends, nor I could have proper rest.. I tried ask her not to call 24*7 but see didn’t stop.. so I decided to end it somehow.. I did many thing that she wont like n stop talking with me, I even told her I have a gf n i m going out with her but she didn’t stop calling.. so finally I decided to go to extreme I asked my friend to call her n tell I m leaving India n my mobile’s wid my father.. I think this might work.. but a week has passed n this one was best in last few months.. I know I would have hurt her but that would b much less then saying I wont talk to u forever..now I feel its good to b alone without a girlfriend, if u have friends to live with.. thanks my friends for being with me always.. but I wont say that u should never have a gf/bf but don’t lose ur friends.

3 comments:

Damanpreet singh said...

Good post to start with... Sahi hai sahi hai..haha

You edited the reality a lot.. Hope to read the Unrated version sometimes in future...

Hows life at Australia??? :p

Aseem Rambani said...

hahahaa..she called me again..but believe me, i wud love to fuck her bt just on phone..

she's a bitch :)

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

@ daman..

every thing is reality.. rest is just lust..
i wil send u another adderess soon..

@ aseem

hmmmm... no coments..