Sunday, November 22, 2009

Traffic lights...

Last month had been full of events. Most of them were related to my job. Those include tough times (when i have to, go to Site), and my B'day week, that was fun (special thanks to my boss, for not being around)... :) We even managed to watch a movie, that too in office timings. I m afraid, that i wont b able to leave or even switch my job. This company has given me everything.. money, time, experience, and a lot of friends.... :)

Today, while standing on traffic light, suddenly something happened to me... those 2 mins stop seems too long.... i felt like i had been standing there forever... i was thinking, like i never was my whole life... from no where, i was lost in some unknown world, dont know what it was , the world of dreams or world of truth, or the world i m living... now i wonder, what that movement was for??? what actually i want to achieve or gain out of it?? where it is taking me?? Is this daily office life or routine making me sick... i know i love this face of my life and it too has big promises to show, but i m still waiting for some green signal to come. Don't know, what will happen when its green??

I always thought myself to be a person who wont hurt others, especially some of those whom i care about, n ask nothing much in return. But i had been waiting and waiting for things to happen. Waiting for some angel to give me signal, telling me, this is right time. And never ever taken steps to go for it or create one. I know, it has become a habit n i cant change it.. until unless someone push me i wont be making decisions.. and i m afraid but its reality...

Hoping someone pushes me out of it soon.... Give me some green signal....

5 comments:

breakfast of champion said...

change is the spice of life......hope for it to get fulfilled

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

i know no one love changes and also that they add necessary spice.. but i m afraid i will loss a lot.. even though i have stored these lovely memories with me but i hope i dont have to loss or leave them to make a new one... :-)

Sach1 said...

:) gud luck wid signals...

Aseem Rambani said...

This one is really good..Don't worry, life never remains the same..Soon you will get the signal..and that signal giving angel too :p

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

@ Sach
thanks... :)

@ Aseem
Bhaji, i want life to change.. dont know why bt i feel it should change.. :)
hoping what u say about signal n angel, become reality..