Monday, November 9, 2009

My First Half Marathon...

Run, Run faster, more faster... I always like running.. sometime it might b from crowded places, too many restrictions or even from myself... wahoo!!! i could write the truth... I remember, when ever i m angry with someone or myself, running helped me reduce my frustration. It had always lighten me of my burdens, both physical n emotional. Its true that running eases pressure, i know we can't run away from duties, thats what every round i ran taught me, it helped me become stronger, ease solving my doubts and its always being feel good factor for me...

But this time around i was running for fun.. "Great Delhi Run".. a 7Km run with friends, all for masti... So it was. Rajiv and I left early (was early for us), for Hayyat Hotel were the parking was. I was rubbing my eyes looking at crowd.. i never thought that even Delhi's plastic girls will also come for run.. every where i could see the overwhelmed spirit of Marathon... Everyone want him/ her to be recognized separately, may b by color of there dress, or d costume they were wearing or d banners they possessed, or the slogans they shout..

The view was electrifying... non of them might encouraged to run faster but enthusiasm they had filled in atmosphere was amazing.. I m in love with Delhi n its never decreasing will to come out and rock d world... i remember d football we played with bottles (might not b liked by few), dancing on tunes, those landmarks photos, beautiful girls (how can i leave them, especially d one in our group), those occasional running, finishers gift and "THE MEDAL".

We lived every movement, from Over Crowded bus (earlier in morning) to Empty one (at d end of race), from water bottles to Juice ones, from fast runners to d lazy ones, from living "Ravan" to d sweet Dolphin (Both were best costume i had seen that day), n from Chit-Chat's to Loud Slogans... every thing was magnificent... these trivial things made our day... :-)

2 comments:

Random said...

dont u dare run away from ur duties.. i know someone within u wont let u too.. but a these extra mile now n then... :P

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

i hope i wont give up anyday.. n i would love to follow that advise..