Saturday, August 9, 2008

Few days back while chatting my brother asked “how my cubical look like?” I said its like 'a small, open, personal cabin'.. he asked for more details.. then I thought and said… it has a chair, my personal PC, a phone and is covered from small three sided small boundary.. then come a reply u better have a roof, as its raining there.. v two laugh at it a lot..
Now this small cabin is what I have to work on.. as a new joinee, I don’t have much work so I have to pass my day with it only… I have a net connection but how long can I chat or surf?? a phone to call all over NCR but is everyone free for me..???
This was a dream job.. Having a net and no office work.. yes I got it.. but how long can I enjoy it… now I feel THAPAR(my college) made me do too much that I cant live without work.. but I m happy with what I have.. because I have what I dreamt of…
I can get work if I want too but I don’t want to have it.. so till they force me to work its better have few days off.. and get paid too..

6 comments:

Damanpreet singh said...

good post.. enjoy your office whil we get the feel of call center like atmosphere.. enjoy your dream job... sahi hai sahi hai... haha....

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

yaar, i feel v should enjoy whatever v get.. it might b dream job, call center or cyber cafe..

Aseem Rambani said...

yupp dude..very right..believe me, i still cherish those six months of internship the most..

though we don't have much money to spend, but those were the best times..nw speaking to the dumb walls seems terrible..

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

bro i too cant forgot those days.. i m hoping for a silver lining in these dunb walls..

Richa said...

lolz.. gr8 going.. all the best for ur new n dream job..
n a roof is advisable for i have had the experience of rain inside the office wen the A. C. started leaking of the fake ceiling

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

mine too is a fake ceiling.. i m planning to keep a umbrella with me in office..