Wednesday, July 16, 2008

MY SECOND DEN... HOSTEL

Those days were best days of my life… will surely brief up my four years of stay in THAPAR’s hostels.

Those four years are beyond my imagination to decipher into my words. Those early alarms, galloping our self empty stomach to lecture rooms, back bench sleeps, gangs of friends, half boiled lunch, corridor cricket, long discussions walks, late night movies, cool buddy chatting, sleepless nights, and much more… they might sound hectic but were worth staying with..

From scraping exams to preparing for interviews, from project building to missing lecture, from party places to lecture rooms, every thing small or big things were all planned, and executed within those hostel walls.. if that was a dream don’t woke me up I wanna sleep whole life..

I cant imagine my life without my friends.. Hope those days had never ended.. but I can make sure I wont forget those lovely days of my life…

Thanks a lot all of u (Jatinder, Varun, Ritesh, Daman, Sunil dogra, Basra, Arun, Vikas, Ranveer, Kamal, Bhagat, Aseem, Bhuvi, Sneh, Siddharth, Sid, Anil, Mohit, Saurabh, Gaurav, Amul, Raman, and many those I didn’t mentioned).. u help make what I m today… love u all… hoping u will be beside me every time I need a hand…

5 comments:

Aseem Rambani said...

u forgot to mention the name of your darling..priya, preeti whatever..

she took out the real man out of you..isn't it???

Unknown said...

she was not with me in my hostel... i will mail u one most dedicated to her..

bhuvnesh said...

u should write one blog on priya also..she has spent 6 months with u..

Unknown said...

i will surly write about her soon...

kawal said...

ki yaar............je mera naam likhiaa si taa sidha naam te likh dinda