Friday, June 17, 2011

No Matter What Time It Is...

Its was 2 AM.. i was sitting with my few best friends, when i was writing this one.. all my friends start shouting.."What the hell u think of your self? we all are here talking and discussing old memories and you are blogging? Even you are not playing good songs. Give back that lapi." I cant stop laughing thinking about the same. They have their rights to stop me. They are the one with whom i have had travelled distances. For last 3 years, they have been the ones whom I Cherish, I Care, I Miss, I Share, I Laugh, I Fight, I Walk, I Eat.. because of U guys, i can smile even at worst times...
Back at that time, I don't know, what I was doing writing this blog.. my mind was not with me.. but now i know what and why I was.. I couldn't leave them even in my thoughts.. I want to write it on the Web page.. I want world to know the same.. I want to keep them with me even if my memory weakens.. I know I was selfish, i would remain one, for them always.
That day, one of us was going for higher studies. We were happy for him, but were afraid our group would break with increasing distances.. Everyone know this would happen one day, slowly, slowly we all have to move, it was just we never want to accept it. 'To hell with those worries' i wishes someone should have told.. but we planned differently.. to scatter different places and stay close to heart, stay in touch... We all know, if ever, anyone of us need others help, he/she would do his/her best to do it. Distance can't apart our friendship, can it?? My friends and I would surly have one answer, NO, always, at any time..

P.S: Hoping we always keep in touch with all of u always.. for all my friends being referred here or NOT!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post dude. Keep it up...

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

Bhaaji.. thanks.. Tusi ta naya platform laab liya.. :)