Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Love is all around…

Traveling always excites me, but the one going back home is best one… where you r never afraid of any thing, you can get what u demands, and ur loved ones are there with u, but these hangouts passes in a blink of eye. There is warm, care and love all around. It seems to be a completely different world away from the same routine, those dusty streets, those racing mortals, and ever moving, fast running life… here life is still, the only urgency is in getting up early every morning and going to bed as soon as dinner is done. This might not be easy for a guy like me but some understanding help ease things. These visits always bring something new to my life. I might not be lying if I say I don’t know “what it is”, whatever it is; it’s always adorable and delightful.


I know I love that beautiful women cooking for me, she will serve, what ever I demand or wished. She waits for me with salted roasted cashews, I liked them d most. The warms of her hugs and kisses, made me sad, thinking I will be again alone in couple of days. I love her so much, that I don’t want to harm her any day or let anyone do so, but I too many times in these small visits, wrangling over tiny little things, that doesn’t matter to any of two, which I feel some time hurts her, I know I m not a good person, but cant find a way avoid them. Lucky me that these unwanted arguments didn’t happened this time. Moreover, I got a special treat because of Janmashtami, there were a lot of sweets, fruits and dishes. I got Pakoras and Kheer in the evening and variety of Cuisine for dinner, and that too MOM made, which is much more then anything.


Hey I love you… I really do.. You asked me ‘I miss u or not?’… I don’t know exact, but u r d person I care most… ur smile make me laugh even when I m sad… u r d one whom I talk when alone… u taught me how to walk n talk, even now its u that shows d right path… we fought many times, most of them for no reason, even though none of us wanna indulge into such arguments but we did n endless times we repeat… I can’t figure out why it happens, but feels we two wanna talk with each other longer much longer, with or without reasons, crafting such excuses.


P.S: I didn’t think this blog will end up like this. I am unruffled and delighted.

2 comments:

Keshi said...

ty Saurabh for ur kind words in my blog. I will drop by from time to time..dun worry. :) Like u said, I may write a rare post when I feel like it. But for now, Im off :)

And hey keep writing and enjoying life. I wish u all the best!

Keshi.

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

i will follow ur words.. :)