Thursday, October 16, 2008

BANDIT THAT TOOK MY HEART...

Hey if u have time to waste then only read this one.. I suggest better leave it untouched.. As I even don’t know what I will write or what’s on my mind.. but one thing is clear, its for her.. She had been all over my mind.. n I cant hold any longer.. So I wanna reduce my kilo’s while writing it..

I cant forgot last few breakfast and lunch.. I don’t remember the day, I first saw u.. I even don’t know when I fell of ur smile too.. But sooner or later I come to know, I cant miss those lips brighten.. I wait for u to come.. I stayed till you go (this is what happen when she comes for lunch or breakfast).. I might not b able to speak to u.. But I wish we will chat someday..

Why can’t I talk to her??? There’s no problem, still I m afraid for something.. but is there any reason why she will talk to me (If one think I have a reason as I like her)??? I know, girls make u mad, they cause friends fight, but whatever it may b they (girls) are one we (boys) talk about most..

I forget my work (that’s not a problem) and even sometime leave my friends, when I heard ‘she is in café, come fast’.. Most of us including me will say ‘its love’.. I don’t know, I m getting mad?? I even don’t know her, I even don’t know is she one of those good Girls (which are extremely less).. but I feel she cant be one of those from where we (guys) try run away.. but I m not sure.. Who I m to evaluate her.. Do I love her?? or I m just affectionate by her beauty or that seraphic smile?? Then why I m thinking of her most of time..

I try forget her, (its easy to say but not that easy to follow) thinking, “if u love some one let it go, if it comes back to u, it’s urs, if not it never was”.. but this one has a lot of misconception.. First, she doesn’t know me, how can she love me.. Second, She is not with u how can u let it go.. Chalo, I will love to remain unknown or uneducated in this matter.. but when ever I saw her, every pledge go lost some where in alien world.. and I wanna live every second that I have.. I m trying my level best, but even in the hope u won’t let me forget ur self.. I hope that some day I will tell her what’s in my heart..

Now its have been high time.. I feel there had been too many ‘if and buts’, more of buts’.. Its true, When ever I think about her something happens.. Still her face completely covered with that luck cloth come to my mind.. I don’t know she really was a bandit or I was d culprit, to get arrested by those twinkling eyes…

13 comments:

rainboy said...

Hope u open your heart to her soon.
best of luck man

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

thanks bro..
i too hope same..

Richa said...

go ahd dude!!

Unknown said...

@ richa
mam how should i proceed.. ahe is my colleague n v hav been in same office for more then 2 months and i cant find a chance to talk to her.. suggest me if u can..

Chronicler said...

completely smitten it seems.. :D :D.. go ahead like richa says.. you wouldn't have regrets of not trying atleast..

Aseem Rambani said...

Mann...

Simply the best ones to go through..
I really wish i have some girl to write such heart-shaking words.

Listen, now she's not yours.
Go and propose her.
Two things can happen over it.
Either she'll agree or turn down your proposal.
Both cases you have nothing to lose, all you can get is "SHE"...

CHOICE IS YOURS !!

SHASHANK AGGARWAL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SHASHANK AGGARWAL said...

However beautiul a girl may be, Just remember, "she also shits"

so dont underestimate yourserlf! Catch the thief!

Unknown said...

@ swayam..
k.. thanks.. i think i will b doing it soon..

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

@ aseem..
yaar u all seems rite.. its 'do or die'.. i would love dieing fighting for life (can say thats her)..

@ shashank..
thats everyone do.. i would love too.. especially when she is thief..

Geetanjali Yadav said...

oye..go ahead atleast u wont be regretting for nt doin rest of life..worst that can happen is denial.simple!

breakfast of champion said...

hahahah go n propose to ur bandit queen .........best of luck....we girls wait for such silly things all the time ...so may be she is also expecting such thing

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

@ geetanjali
i hope it would have that easy.. kash, i could just go and ask her.. but i will try ask for friendship soon..

@ paulomi
ohh.. i would have loved that if she was tht ready.. i even heard she has a friend (BF) from last many years.. bt i havnt given up hope..