Tuesday, September 2, 2008

do u fear CAT

times' running.. i really cant cope up wid it.. i just stop to think my calculation is correct n found i had lost 30 sec.. cant it run slow or is that, i m too slow.. i might miss a easy question, leave it go ahead.. but i had wasted a min n i m too close, hardly half a sec more.. might b this one easier then next waiting to come..then come a thought dont panic 'it always happens at time of exam'.. why shouldn't i dont worry, my career depends on this...
Cant anyone hold time for a while, i just need to b sure my solution is correct.. ohh.. what i m thinking, just do next v will see this one later... having no idea there will b no time for re-attempting.. i have been doing too many Maths/DI question.. now move to English... this one, my weakest and i need more time to clear cut off..
What this mean... "clairvoyance", n "prosaicness".. this question is wrong none of these option match, what d answer should be... "r u sure?? these papers r set up by most talented scholars.. " but yaar how can this be possible.. leave it.. try next one.. now whats this.. next passage is so big and this one more difficult.. chal 1-2 guess maar le.. 'vasse tune badi CAT(Common Aptitude Test) clear ker leni hai'..
Now only half hr to go.. move to DI, it will give u marks (so my percentile will shoot up).. just 18 of DI and 15 of maths.. these r too less… lets count English.. SIX (u will b off for a six too, with so less attempted, u wont b in positive) .. now I will have to guess for sure.. chal 4 question guess ker le.. it will make ten.. now rest all on God.. he is only one who can save ur repo…
Then I smile remembering d start of day.. every one in this room must b worrying of my t-shirt of “APPLIED Materials”… also my start my too fast (especially noticed by a beautiful girl sitting behind me) to make her think I will one of high scoring guy.. that’s enough for me..
But after result I can proudly say ‘that wasn’t a bad attempt, remember to leave English aside..’ Also ‘CAT is a fear in name nothing more then that..” don’t tell anyone that I said so.. please..

4 comments:

Geetanjali Yadav said...

nice interpretation in words..
all the best for next time :)

Unknown said...

k.. thanks.. these wishes will b handy at time of exam..

Aseem Rambani said...

tune badi CAT karni hai..

preeti ke sath hi CAT-RAT khela kar..dats btr for ur improvement..

IS CAT mein kuch nahi rakha..

kawal said...

scooby yaar ......ki gal ajj kal naddia ghat comment likh rahia aa..........